Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Location: Common-Room, 201 Noons Creek Dr, Port Moody, BC
The Annual General Meeting will:
1. Approve the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
2. Receive the report of the Riding Association President.
3. Receive the report of the Riding Association Treasurer.
4. Elect the following officers of the Riding Association for the upcoming year:
- Riding Association President
- Riding Association Vice-President
- Riding Association Treasurer
- Riding Association Secretary
- Riding Association Fundraising Chair
- Riding Association Communications Chair
- Riding Association Organization Chair
- Riding Association Membership Chair
- Riding Association Policy Chair
- 5 Riding Association Directors-at-Large
Those seeking election to be officers of the Riding Association Executive should send their intentions to stand at the AGM and the position of interest to the LPCBC office at email@example.com.
In order to be a member of the Riding Association Executive, a person must be a member in good standing of the Party. A member of the Riding Association Executive may not hold more than one elected position on the Riding Association Executive at the same time. A member may not hold a position on more than one Riding Association Executive at the same time.
All members in good standing who are resident or deemed resident under sub-section 78(8) in the Port Moody-Westwood-Port Coquitlam electoral district, who are present at the meeting and who have been members of the Party in good standing for the 42 days immediately preceding the meeting have the right to attend, speak and vote at the meeting.