Ways to get involved:
Become a member – $10/ year
- Have a say in the future of the Liberal Party
- Take part in online discussions between members and MPs
- Receive updates on local riding events
- Enables you to attend national and provincial conventions
- Enables you to vote on local candidates and national leadership
Become Supporter - Free
- You can declare your support for the Liberal Party of Canada!
- Join a team of dedicated Liberals working towards a better Canada
- Gain experience in a variety of different fields
- Network and meet people from the entire Liberal spectrum
Get involved locally
- Riding associations are the ground level organizations of the party.
- They are run by an elected executive, all of whom volunteer their time.
- Create local policy ideas to promote local issues.
- Network with other professionals.
- Develop planning and organizational skills.
- Help organize events
- Help run fundraising and membership drives
- There is no better way to get involved with the Party than meeting fellow Liberals.
- The are events occurring all over the province, our up-coming events is updated regularly
- We can help you plan or promote your own Liberal events. Simply email, Shaun Govender, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come up with your own ideas
- If you have an idea or project you would like to propose contact the LPCBC office.